MPD SME Capital One Virtual Investors Weekend will be held on May 7th – 9th 2021 with networking activities, technical workshops and a panel discussion with international hosts.
Due to COVID-19 current restrictions, we have re-designed the structure of the Investors Weekend in order to be completely held online.
Below the agenda of the first 2021 Investor Weekend*:
Friday 7th May, 2021
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm CET: Networking online aperitif. Key-Note speech on “Access to capital from SMEs and the role in economic development” from Linda Dickerson Hartsock, Executive Director at Blackstone LaunchPad & Techstars, Syracuse University and former Vice President, Innovation and Technology, for CenterState CEO, a 12-county regional policy and development organisation
Saturday 8th May, 2021
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm CET: MPD SME Capital One and portfolio companies performance updates
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm CET: Discussion panel “Ideas from sustainability to drive SMEs to revive the Italian economy”. Confirmed speakers:
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm CET: Plenary updates on MPD SME Capital One investment activity
Sunday 9th May, 2021
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am CET: Interactive Workshop “The MSCO Business Game”
Save the date and stay tuned for more information to come in the next weeks!
*The MPD SME Capital One Investors will be personally invited to the different activities according to the level of interaction provided for their share class.